micro:bit Club - 10 Starter Kits for the Classroom -
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M0 CPU
- A 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light up and can display animiated patterns, scrolling text and alphanumeric characters
- Two programmable buttons. Use them as a games controller, or control music on a smart phone
- On-board motion detector or 3-AXIS digital accelerometer that can detect movement e.g. shake, tilt or free-fall
- A built-in compass, 3D magnetometer to sense which direction you're facing and your movement in degrees
- Bluetooth® Smart Technology. Connect the micro:bit to other micro:bits, devices, phones, tablets, cameras and other everday objects
- 20 pin edge connector: This allows the micro:bit to be connected to other devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Galileo and Kano through a standard connector
- Micro-USB controller: This is controlled by a separate processor and presents the micro:bit to a computer as a memory stick
- Five Ring Input and Output (I/O) including power (PWR), ground (GRD) and 3 x I/O
- System LED x 1 (yellow)
- System push button switch x 1
- Read values from sensors and control things like motors or robots
Embedded Design & Development
10x micro:bit, 10 x USB cables, 10 x battery holders and 20 x AAA batteries.
Also Known As
Available for backorder to lead times shown
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a back-order by clicking the button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
- Price for:
- Pack of 10
|1 +||£112.00 (£134.40)|