Pricing and Availability
Product Pricing Information
We constantly review our prices to ensure you get the very best value. We offer tiered pricing on most items which means the more you buy, the more you save.
Below is a list of the icons used for indicating special prices
Stock Availability and Lead Times
CPC stocks over 100,000 products ready for Free same day Despatch.
Our site displays real-time stock levels, so you can purchase with confidence.NOTE:
- All products showing in stock are generally available for same-day despatch. You may place an order for a quantity that exceeds the available stocked product, the excess quantity will be placed on backorder and delivered to you as soon as we receive stock.
Availability and Lead Time Information
The following is an overview of the various messages that may appear for products to indicate availability for in and out of stock items and lead times for items not in stock at the moment:
- In stock
These items are in stock and can be despatched the same day if ordered before the cut-off time (7pm)
- Awaiting delivery
These items are on order and should arrive soon.
- Coming soon
This product is not in stock; however you may place a pre-order by clicking the “Buy” button or register interest by clicking the link to receive notifications.
- No longer stocked
This item is no longer stocked. Please refer to substitute and alternative products offered.
- No longer manufactured
These are obsolete/discontinued items. Please refer to substitute and alternative products offered.
- Available until stock exhausted
These items are in limited supply. Once the last item has been ordered, they will no longer be available.
- Email technical support: email@example.com
- Call our sales team: 03447 880088
For parametric filters, the available filters will automatically update with each selection, however you still need to click “Apply” to see the updated product list that matches your filter selection.
You can disable the automatic update by unchecking the “Auto Apply filters” check box above the parametric boxes.
For more information visit the Searching for Products page.
- An exact alternative is functionally identical (same form, fit and function).
- An upgrade alternative is a product that has been improved by the same manufacturer.
- A suggested alternative is a product that is functionally similar with similar form and fit.
The search results will then return all products relevant to the words you have typed in. Other product attributes can then be selected to narrow your results further.
You can also select products for comparison from different search results screens by following these steps: