Induction Loop Amplifier System, 200m2 -
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Fully compliant as a perimeter loop system as described in BS7594, clause 10 A3 & BS EN 60118-4 when correctly installed
- Up to 200m² (metal free) coverage - ideal for most 'free space' applications
- Two balanced / unbalanced line level inputs
- One microphone input with phantom power for electret microphones (12V)
- Full compatibility with the Outreach plate audio input extension system
- Metal compensation control to improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content
- Fully automatic compressor-limiter which maintains the loop signal for improved intelligibility
- Each input has a separate internal tamper-resistant control that can be manually adjusted
- Compression, output (Peak Current 3, 2, 1) and power on (Power) front panel indicators
- Short circuit protection
- Internal temperature safety cut-out to stop over heating
- Wall-mounted metal enclosure for a permanent robust installation
- Complete with installation kit, instructions and 'loop fitted' sticker
- Contractor kits available - suitable for use in meeting rooms, TV lounges, places of worship, etc.