Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Get quick and easy answers to your most common questions.
Viewing & Changing Orders
- Absolutely, you can either call or email us:
- Call customer support: 03447 880088, 08:00-19:00, Monday - Friday. 09:00-17:00, Saturday
- Email customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning a Product
Any Goods returned after 14 Day's as ‘unwanted’ or ‘incorrectly ordered’ may be accepted at the discretion of the Company but will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of up to 30% of the invoice value of the Goods.
As our online order processing is very efficient it may not be possible to amend your order before it is despatched, however by contacting us as soon as possible it gives us the greatest chance of catching it.
Those situated within Eire please visit cpconline.ie.
- Email technical support: email@example.com
- Call our sales team: 03447 880088
For parametric filters, the available filters will automatically update with each selection, however you still need to click “Apply” to see the updated product list that matches your filter selection.
You can disable the automatic update by unchecking the “Auto Apply filters” check box above the parametric boxes.
For more information visit the Searching for Products page.
- An exact alternative is functionally identical (same form, fit and function).
- An upgrade alternative is a product that has been improved by the same manufacturer.
- A suggested alternative is a product that is functionally similar with similar form and fit.
The search results will then return all products relevant to the words you have typed in. Other product attributes can then be selected to narrow your results further.
You can also select products for comparison from different search results screens by following these steps:
If you have forgotten your password, you can easily request your password to be reset.
NOTE: Orders may be slightly delayed while business credit verification is performed.
You can also apply online.
- a-z, A-Z, 0-9
- All punctuations and most special characters except ‘|’ & ‘\’ (Note: fields such as post codes, phone numbers etc. will not accept special characters)
Purchasing and Procurement
For more information, view the iBuy section.