Electrolytic Capacitor, Screw, 22000 µF, 100 V, 101 PHR-ST Series, 15000 hours @ 85°C, ± 20%, Screw -
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Cylindrical case
- Insulated with a blue sleeve
- Input buffer provides energy when mains input voltage is too low
- Input buffer stores energy while AC/DC converter, e.g. PFC controller, adapts to a new power level
- Input buffer prevents HF switching noise from the DC/DC converter reaching power source
- Output buffer - Current sink for inductor (current to voltage conversion), filtering
- Output buffer - Buffer energy while DC/DC converter adapts to changed power output
Power Management, Computers & Computer Peripherals, Communications & Networking, Industrial
Available for backorder to lead times shown
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a back-order by clicking the button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
- Price for:
|1 +||£29.51 (£35.412)|
|5 +||£26.23 (£31.476)|