Get it delivered for free
The team work extremely hard to provide an outstanding and speedy service on all in-stock items. If the product you have ordered is out of stock, delivery might take a little longer than usual - but rest assured that we’re working with our suppliers to get your order to you asap.
- Offer does not include direct ship accounts – standard terms and conditions apply.
- Some orders may get to you next day if that is the most efficient way for us to send it.
- This method means we will deliver in the most efficient way for our warehouse, not necessarily the quickest.
- If you would like to specifically request a timed delivery or courier service, we will charge you for the value listed against the option you select.
- Free delivery only applies for the FREE standard delivery (usually 48 hours) option.
- Surcharges are applicable for orders delivered to non UK mainland addresses. If a surcharge is required you will be advised before your order is despatched.
Get it fast
- Express Courier (usually next working day, but cannot currently be guaranteed) - £2.99 (ex VAT)
- Weekdays before 9am - £21.99 (ex VAT)
- Weekdays before noon - £11.75 (ex VAT)
- Weekdays before 2pm - £10.75 (ex VAT)
- Saturday before noon - £21.99 (ex VAT)
Get it in-store
If you live near to our Preston Sales Counter, you can collect in-store for an even faster way to get your hands on your purchases. Visit our Click & Collect page for more information.
Order before 6pm for same day despatch
Our team is working day and night to ensure orders received before 6pm on a weekday (for in-stock UK items) are despatched the same day. However, this cannot always be guaranteed – especially if the item you have ordered is currently out of stock. Please try and get your order submitted in advance of 6pm in order to allow for any necessary checks that we may need to carry out on your order.
Orders submitted on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped out the next business day.
Items on backorder will be despatched when they arrive back in stock.
Yes. At the bottom of your shopping basket you can select the option to download your shopping basket. Choose a file name and location where you would like it to be saved and the shopping basket will be saved as a .csv file.
Yes. In the shopping basket, you can save your basket by clicking "Load / Save Basket" and entering a name of your choice in the "Name" field. The saved shopping basket is then available in "My Account".
Delivery instructions and order comments allow you to attach information to your order. As you checkout, the delivery page has a field named "Delivery Instructions", just enter your notes into this field.
Due to additional exporting charges and safety and security measures, we must be contacted first (email: email@example.com) before we can export the goods. This will enable us to check if delivery to your region is possible and to fully inform you of any charges and regulations applicable to your order.
Those situated within Eire, please visit cpcireland.farnell.com
Yes, you can visit our Sales Counter and pay by cash (Preston, UK). Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03447 880088 to open a trade account or find out other payment methods that would suit you.
Yes. If you are on credit hold for being over your account "credit limit", you can still place orders using a credit card. If you are on credit hold due to "being on stop" (old invoices that are overdue), you must contact the credit control department on 03447 880000.