You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Cloudio SMART Development Board -
- Drag and drop programming, an intuitive mobile interface that lets you program the Raspberry Pi's and Cloudio's features with a block based approach
- Sesnor monitor and dashboard: Use Cloudio's sensors anto design intelligent and responsive sensor monitoring projects
- View real-time sensor graphs on your mobile device and export data for IoT analytics
- Use your smartphone to connect, program, control, monitor and manage multiple Cloudios over the internet - anywhere, anytime.
- Comes with 50,000 free preloaded calls, and a lifetime offering of 100 daily non-cumulative calls.
- Speech recognition and voice control: Create your own voice assistants, set your own wake-word and add custom voice commands
- Speech outputs: Make your projects talk to you with the easy to use in-app speak block
- Create real-time speech notifications, custom messages, or play recorded audio from the board
- IFTTT: Create simple applets that use Cloudio's features as both triggers and actions for a new connected experience
- Interface a Raspberry Pi or USB camera with the in-app camera block to capture images, videos, create GIFs and time-lapse videos
- Add custom email, image, and video notifications to your projects
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi Models (1/2/0 requires Wi-Fi Dongle)
- GraspIO Studio App requires iOS 10.3+ or Android 4.4 (KitKat)+
Electronics Design, Hobby & Education, Sensing & Instrumentation, Research & Development, IoT (Internet of Things)
Alternatives for CLOUDIO-SMRTDEV-R-V1
Application Sub Type:-; Core Architecture:-; Core Sub-Architecture:-; Kit Application Type:-; Kit Contents:-; Product Range:-; SVHC:No SVHC (27-Jun-2018); Silicon Core Number:-; Sili
1+ £95.68 (£114.816) 5+ £78.48 (£94.176)
Application Sub Type:Wireless Network; Core Architecture:ATmega; Core Sub-Architecture:ATmega; Kit Application Type:Wireless Connectivity; Kit Contents:The Things UNO Board; Product Range:The Things Ne
Application Sub Type:Laser Diode Driver; Kit Application Type:Drivers; Kit Contents:-; Silicon Manufacturer:Laser Components; Kit Features:Integrated Reverse Polarity Protection for the IC and
Available for backorder to lead times shown
6 will be available for delivery on 1/8/19More stock available week commencing 07/01/19
RF00282 - Remote Control System, 4 Channel, 100m, DC
SC14359 - The Things Uno EU
SC12536 - Development Kit, LD Driver
Please note that this product is not in stock. You may place a back-order by clicking the button or register interest by clicking the 'Contact me when back in stock' link.
- Price for:
|1 +||£24.00 (£28.80)|